Ferulic+C Antioxidant Serum
Ferulic+C Antioxidant Serum is a nourishing age-defying serum that offers excellent moisturizing and environmental protection due to its natural UVB/UVA defending properties. Vitamin C (20%) elevates free radical scavenging capacity while it helps to illuminate and protect uniformity of tone. Plant-derived pseudo-collagen and hyaluronate quench and hydrate moisture-deficient skin.
Skin Type: Dry, mature, environmentally stressed skin
pH 3.5 - 4.0
Client Use: May be used all over face and neck or as a spot treatment in targeted areas, such as under eyes, around the lip line, on the forehead, or between brows. Massage one or two pumps of serum over clean dry skin twice daily, concentrating on problem areas.
Professional Use: After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount of the serum to pigmented areas. Follow with moisturizer or treatment product appropriate for your client's skin type. Regular, consistent use is vital to the effectiveness of this product, for best results, encourage your client to use sunscreen to prevent further pigmentation.
- A highly stable form of Vitamin C polypeptide neutralizes free radicals and helps to even skin tone.
- Plant-derived pseudo-collagen and hyaluronic acid soften and hydrate.
- Ferulic acid increases the benefits of Vitamin C and E, attacking free radicals and building collagen.
- Jojoba reduces transdermal water loss without blocking skin.
- Salicylic Acid is a beta hydroxyl acid with keratolytic and anti-inflammatory activity.
Aqua (Purified Water), Alcohol Denat., Cyclomethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salicylic Acid, Aqua (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Ethoxydiglycol (and) Ferula Foetida Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Yeast Extract (Phyto Hyaluroniate), Yeast Extract (Pseudo Collagen), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.