A little bit of this and a little bit of that, and you can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your face. Sometimes, it's not enough to just apply a cream or toner to your face. You may need to add ingredients like Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid to your skincare routine to help keep your wrinkles at bay.
Aging is a natural process, but we don't want to hold back on our beauty products! It's not just about the way we look, but also how our skin ages. Wrinkles, fine lines, and sun damage are all signs of aging. These can be caused by the sun's rays, age, and lifestyle. Luckily, there are some great products out there that can help to reduce these signs. There are many products on the market claiming to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your face. As with anything that is marketed, there is a lot of hype around them. This is why it is both interesting and informative to read about the ingredients in these products. This article will look at the ingredients in some of these products and how they work to make you look younger.
The holy grail ingredient Retinol. Retinol increases cellular turnover and stimulates collagen production. Our skin cells regenerate approximately every 28-40 days. As we age, the cellular turnover rate slows down. By age 40, it slows to on average 45-60 days. Because it takes longer for your body to replace existing skin cells with new ones, dead cells stick around for longer on your skin, increasing the risk of lines, wrinkles, sagging, and other visible signs of aging. Slower cellular turnover can also lead to blemishes, pigmentation, and uneven skin tone. Beautiful by Storm uses liposome-encapsulated Retinol in our Encapsulated Oligopeptide Serum.
We added peptides and ubiquinone to enhance your results further.
- Vitamin A (1%) plays a vital role in maintaining the skin's youth, helping cell regeneration. It keeps the skin soft and smooth.
- Liposomes help fight against signs of aging by encapsulating active ingredients and delivering them into the skin cell structure.
- Oligopeptides are peptides that stimulate collagen synthesis and Hyaluronic Acid in the skin's deep layers. They also provide mild UV protection that helps protect the skin from sun damage.
- Ubiquinone protects the skin from environmental damage, improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reduces dryness, and smoothens skin texture.
Antioxidant Serums are ideal for protection for the skin from harmful everyday pollution and UV damage. Antioxidants are often found in skincare product formulas because of their powerful anti-aging benefits. They are naturally occurring vitamins and minerals – like vitamins A, C, E, and green tea. Antioxidants like vitamin C don't just do a ton of good for your body; they're great for your skin too. With daily use, they can help prevent aging skin, including lightening brown spots, stimulating collagen, help combat visible signs of aging, and calm skin inflammations. Not only will your skin be better looking, but it will also be healthier in general.
We have a loaded 20% Vitamin C in our Ferulic+C Antioxidant Serum.
Vitamin C serum maximizes its benefits when combined with Vitamin E and ferulic acid
- A highly stable form of 20% Vitamin C polypeptide neutralizes free radicals and even skin tone.
- Plant-derived pseudo-collagen and Hyaluronic Acid soften and hydrate.
- Ferulic acid increases the benefits of Vitamin C and E, attacking free radicals and building collagen.
- Jojoba reduces transdermal water loss without blocking skin.
- Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxyl acid with keratolytic and anti-inflammatory activity
Hyaluronic Acid, one of my favorite ingredients Hyaluronic Acid, is a skincare hero. My skin responds so well to HA. My skin is dry, and I have rosacea, which often causes sensitivity. HA immediately soothes, hydrates, and plumps my skin.
Hyaluronic Acid, also known as HA, is a sugar found naturally in our skin that holds water and helps keep it hydrated and plump. The most significant amounts of HA are found in your skin, connective tissue, and eyes. HA is critical in maintaining skin hydration and can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water to keep your skin hydrated. One of the leading causes of wrinkles is dehydrated skin; HA replenishes lost moisture reducing the appearance of fine lines. HA is safe for all skin types to use, even sensitive or breakout-prone skin, because it is non-irritating.
Hexapeptide Revitalizing Serum – This rich serum will be a game-changer for you. HA to plump and hydrate combined with peptides to help speed up collagen production.
- Peptides mimic skin's collagen production mechanism and combat visible signs of aging related to collagen depletion by specifically targeting skin cell renewal.
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid that aids in wrinkle reduction by relaxing those facial muscles that tend to remain tense, creating certain types of wrinkles. Its action is similar to that of Botox.
- Commonly referred to as the "needle-free" alternative to Botox, Argireline is a peptide that relaxes facial tension and inhibits muscle contractions, forming deep lines of expression, leading to a reduction in facial lines and wrinkles.
Now that you are aware of some of the top ingredients to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, always remember that consistency is key. You have to use the products daily to see the benefits.